5 days 19 hours until Bungle In The Jungle 2015! ~///~> Aug-07-2015
CLICK HERE for Bungle information
Upcoming Hash +++-> Wed Aug 5th 2015 +++-> Meet @ 6:30 away @ 7:00
How Do You Like My Pussy Pants NOW?!?
Run 1268 +++-> Bungle Pre-Lube at the Venice Cafe
Upcoming Hash +++-> Sat Aug 8th 2015 +++-> Meet @ 12:00 away @ 12:00
2015 BUNGLE IN THE JUNGLE!!
Run 1269 +++-> Steelville, MO
REGO CLOSES on 8/1/15!!
Register here: http://www.big-hump.com/Bungle2015.php
If you're registering for multiple people, you must register each attendee individually by adding each registration to your "Bag" separately.
WHAT YOU GET:
▪ FOOD: dinner Fri night, 3 meals on Sat and breakfast on Sun (and usually a lunch after the Sun trail)
▪ BEER: the ever-popular, never-empty, ice-cold beer trailer!
▪ TRAILS: Fri night, Sat night and Sun hangover hash
▪ FLOAT TRIP: Sat morning/afternoon (you can choose canoe or raft)
▪ GIVEAWAYS: some Big Hump goodies to help remember the weekend
▪ Great camping and jungle hashing with all your buds
▪ Either a bed in the house or a place to pitch your tent
▪ Hot Tub
▪ Sand Volleyball
▪ Bon Fires, bug bites, people bites, rabies shot when you get home.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS: (this is a hash, so all times are subject to change)
▪ Set up your tent at your convenience any time after 1:00pm
▪ 7:00pm - Dinner at the house
▪ Late nite Hash (token trail)
▪ Breakfast around 8:00am
▪ 9:30am - Bus pick-up for float. YOU MISS THE BUS, YOU MISS THE FLOAT!
▪ 6 miles of floating down the Meramec River
▪ Weenie Roast Lunch on the riverbank
▪ Find the take-out spot, stumble ashore
▪ Clean yourselves up (please!)
▪ Dinner at the house
▪ Hash trail
▪ Bonfire jumping, hot tub lovin' tent raids
▪ Noon-ish Hangover Hash
▪ The never ending circle
Must rego by 7/19/15 to get the giveaway!
Rego closes on 8/1/15!
In the House
$132 - All inclusive!!! (Cabin, Floating, Hashing & Giveaways)
$112 - no Float Trip (Cabin, Hashing & Giveaways)
$107 - All inclusive!!! (Camping, Floating, Hashing & Giveaways)
$87 - no Float Trip (Camping, Hashing & Giveaways)
Sat. Floating and Dinner only
$37 - Floating and Dinner only (No Camping, No Giveaway)
***** Registration closes 8/1/15! *****
No Refunds. You'll need to transfer or sell your Rego to another hasher.
ABOUT THE FLOAT TRIP
This year, you get to choose between a Raft or a
Canoe. The Rafts must accommodate 6-8
people. And there must be two people in
Sat morning, the bus will pick up our hungover sorry asses at the campsite at 9:30am and we'll put in the water at 10:00. IF YOU MISS THE BUS, YOU MISS THE FLOAT. The float is 6 miles along the scenic upper Meramec River. We'll have a weenie roast on a gravel bar along the way. If you want more food on the river, bring it yourselves.
For logistical reasons Big Hump cannot provide beer on the river, so you must BYOB on the river.
Note: Glass containers are illegal on the river, bring CANS for the float trip.
ABOUT STAYING IN THE HOUSE
Only room for 18 people in the house, and it is
first cum, first served (first 18 people to PAY for a spot). Bring your own
bedding. The house is air conditioned with 2 bathrooms. There are 7 bedrooms
with mostly 2 or 3 beds in each room and one fold-out couch that sleeps 2. All
but one bed are double beds. One bed is a bunk bed that sleeps two on the
bottom bunk and one on the top bunk. NOTE: nobody gets a double bed alone, and
keep in mind that shower / toilet facilities for our campground are IN the
house. In other words, if you're looking for privacy, pack your tent!
The following people are staying in the house (in case you need to find a bunk partner):
Lack of Oxygen
Extenze for Menz
Bird's Nest, is at 2365 Bass Rd., Cuba, MO 65453
Take I-44 west to the Cuba - exit #208 (approx. 1 1/2 hours from downtown STL). Turn on Hwy 19 South for 3 miles to Bird's Nest Road (look for On-On Arrow signs). Turn left on Bird's Nest Road (there's a big Canoe at this road). Continue 2 miles to Bird's Nest campground, look for old house. Do not park in the carport driveway, unless you are unloading. Campers pull in from the dirt road, grab an open camp spot.
Everyone must check-in at the Campground office (it is further down the road from our campground). This MUST be done before floating Saturday morning, so please do this before 9:00am on Sat. They will have a list of attendees. If you're not signed in, they will not let you in a canoe/raft/kayak/innertube.
SUGGESTED ITEMS TO BRING
▪ Your own CANNED beverages for the float trip
▪ Lawn chair
▪ Extra shoes
▪ Bug Spray
▪ Do not bring your dignity, because you are bound to lose it!
IF YOU FORGET TO BRING SOMETHING
(liquor store and a grocery store in Cuba, less
than 6 miles away)
Warehouse Liquors (573-885-WINE): South Hwy 19 & Spencer (108 W. Spencer Ave., Cuba, MO 65453). They said if you have any special needs / requests for beer or liquor, please call ahead, let them know, and they will try to accommodate. Hours: Fri & Sat 7am to 12pm and Sun 9am to 6 pm
Mace Supermarket (573-885-6223): 200 N. Franklin St. , Cuba, MO 65453. Hours: Fri & Sat 6:30am to 10pm and Sun 6:30am to 9pm
- Inter America's Hash 2015
- Log where you've hashed?
- World Wide Hashing Events
- FlyingBooger's Half Mind Catalog
- Hash Boy
- US Hash Contacts
BSH3 RD+1 The Tresspassing Trail Hares: TrAInWreCK and Crouching Tiger Hidden Cow Cock Th...more
Other Saint Louis Local Hashes
Friday following the Full Moon
Hash House Harriettes
More Upcoming Hashes :
Wed Aug 12th 2015
Wed Aug 19th 2015
Sat Aug 22nd 2015