We're Big Hump. We're a drinking group with a running problem.
We meet every Wednesday and the 2nd & 4th Saturday of each month.
Want to set a trail? Check out the hareline to find an available date
Big Hump H3 is hashing! Check out the hareline to see upcumming hashes. If you don't see info for a near hash date, check back often. Our hares are lazy and often wait till the last minute to share location information
Trail info and directions will be posted as soon as the lazy hare(s) send them to the hareraiser...
Pre-lube: Gramophone. Grab you a sandwich, it's going to be long and busy night to be getting food on trail.
Circle Up: 6:30 at Tropical Liqueurs. Because it wouldn't be BH4 if we didn't go there.
On-out: 7:05, let's do the dang thing.
There will be no hash cash. BRING CASH AND ID.
Gift Exchange: If you want to play... wrap something funny, creative, and/or shitty to exchange (spend $0-$15). We'll play "Rob Your Neighbor" at the last bar and hashers will fight for your crap.
WHITE ELEPHANT RULES:
1. Each player brings one wrapped gift
2. Players draw numbers to determine what order they will go
3. The #1 player selects a gift from the pool, opens it and makes sure everyone can see it. THERE WILL BE A TIME LIMIT FOR THIS PROCESS SO IT DOES NOT TAKE A MILLION HOURS.
4. The following players can pick an unwrapped gift from the pool or steal a previous player’s gift. Anyone who gets their gift stolen in this way can do the same.
5. A gift can only be stolen once per turn, which means players who have a gift stolen from them have to wait to get it back.
6. After TWO swaps, the item is frozen and cannot be stolen again (otherwise things could drag on for a long time).
7. After all players have had a turn, the #1 player gets a chance to swap the gift they are holding for any other opened gift, that is not frozen.
Please be sure to RSVP if you are going so we can get a head (who said head?) count for the exchange and give our stop a heads (I'll take some of that!) up on how many wanks will be cuming by!
More hash dates are visible on the Hareline.